EMAIL WHITELIST US FOR US TO HELP YOU GROW!
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO HOOPS INSTITUTE – NOW DON’T MISS OUT!
We LOVE sending you tools, tips, and special offers, but there’s something you must do to make sure you’re getting all the good stuff via email.
Many email and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted email (aka spam), but sometimes these programs block the emails you Want to receive!
To ensure you’re receiving our emails, updates and info to help YOU achieve Basketball Business success, add the corresponding Hoops Institute email addresses to your email Whitelist.
A Whitelist is a list of email addresses or domain names that are allowed to pass through your spam filter or junk folder and go straight to your inbox.
Why are whitelists so important?
Email services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) put blocking or filtering systems in place to help protect you from unsolicited and unwanted advertising email.
While Hoops Institute applauds their efforts to keep your inbox safe, sometimes they keep you from receiving emails and subscriptions that you’ve requested because it looks like spam to them.
Although anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives,” you can add email addresses to your whitelist to guarantee you’ll get their messages.
Add us to your whitelist to stay in the loop!
Every email system is different but whitelisting is quick and easy – we’ve included instructions below for some of the most popular ones. If yours isn’t on our list, contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions – if you pass the answer to us, we might add it!
If you’re using some sort of spam filtering or blocking software in addition to what your ISP provides, a few more steps may be required. Contact the software’s customer service for instructions on how to whitelist your subscriptions.
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the senders’ email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Under “Perform the following actions,” select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 and Later
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add to Contacts.”